To meet the health needs by providing high quality, sustainable healthcare and wellness solutions to ONE and ALL
Facts and Myths
- Homoeopathy is a slow and takes a long time to cure / relieve diseases
- Homoeopathy is only for chronic ailment. It is not effective in acute diseases
- Homoeopathy medicines are placebos
- Homoeopathy medicines contains steroids and heavy metals
- Homoeopathy can’t be used with other conventional mode of medicines
- Homoeopathy is alternative for surgical conditions
- Self-medication in homoeopathy in harmless
- Too many restrictions in food and lifestyle habits while taking homoeopathy treatment
- Homoeopathy is not a slow system but cure and relief depends upon at what stage the patient approaches for homoeopathy treatment. Chronic diseases with suppressions will obviously take a course of time.
- Except few medical emergencies which requires immediate hospitalization and specialty care, homoeopathy can treat acute cases like fever, cold, vomiting, diarrhea etc. effectively with instant relief
- Homoeopathy medicines undergoes a process called potentization in which ultra-dilution prepared with dynamic conversion of crude drug substances. Most of the time controversy comes about the ultra-dilution beyond Avogadro number, but those dilutions clinically proven on human beings.
- In homoeopathy, all the source materials undergo process of potentization and trituration. Also Homoeopathic manufacturing facilities have strict standardization and quality control systems to ensure the purity of medicine.
- Around 60% of patients who approaches homoeopathy will be already taking some or other medicines for different ailments like Diabetes, Hypertension, and IHD; so it is not a constraint to use conventional medicines along with homoeopathy.
- Homoeopathy is not always an alternative for surgical conditions. It has its own scope and limitations.
- Each and every homoeopathy drug has its own range of action and application. So it is always wise and a lot safer to consult a homoeopathy doctor for the same.
- Restrictions always comes as general management to particular disease condition e.g. avoiding strong coffee and strong smelling balms, smoking immediately after taking medicines will help faster action of homoeopathy medicines.