To meet the health needs by providing high quality, sustainable healthcare and wellness solutions to ONE and ALL
1. Is a prescription required for homoeopathic medicines?
All these medicines are over the counter medicines and no prescription is necessary for them, although treatment under a homoeopathic physician is always recommended.
2. Are Homoeopathic Medicines Safe?
Yes, homoeopathic medicines are safe for consumption in recommended therapeutic doses.
3. What are dilutions and Mother Tinctures?
Mother Tinctures are drug alcoholic extract generally having 1 gm. in 10ml of the tincture from the herbs, animal or mineral sources as per pharmacopeia fixed formulations. Dilutions are single remedies used in classical homeopathy. Dilutions are potentized preparations prepared by Mother Tinctures.
5. Can the same medicine be taken by adult and kids both?
Yes, if the indicated problem is same, but the dosage differs as per the age.
6. What if Kids accidentally ingest more medicines?
No need to panic, just give him/her a strong cup of coffee and lots of fluids. Look out for any unwanted symptoms, if any, consult a homoeopathic physician.
7. What is the difference between single remedies and specialty products?
While specialty products are specially designed for particular problems. Single remedies of homeopathy like dilutions, mother tinctures etc. can be used for multiple problems based on individual symptoms.
8. What is the difference between Homoeopathy and Ayurveda?
Ans. Ayurveda is thousands of year old health system from India. Homeopathy was invented by Dr. C.F.S. Hahnemann from Germany. The Homoeopathic system is based on micro-dilutions in form of remedies which are used to cure various diseases.
9. What precautions should I take while taking homoeopathic medicines?
Not many precautions are required while taking homoeopathic medicines but it is better to take the medicines on empty stomach with some water.
10. Advice for a critical medical problem.
We suggest that you should consult a homeopath for the same.